WCA/NH Field Trip!
League of NH Craftsmen’s Fair at Mt. Sunapee
Mt. Sunapee Resort, Newbury, NH
Tuesday, August 10, 11am Meet near the Information Booth at 11am
Bring your own lunch or plan to purchase lunch at the Fair
More info: https://nhcrafts.org/annual-craftsmens-fair/
- See our Kick-Start! exhibit
- Joan Hanley on “Selling art and creating a financially sustainable art practice”
- Kick-Start! Artist Talk
- See your friends, make new ones and network
- All are invited,
- Bring a friend, it’s free!
- We will also Zoom for those that can’t make it in person.
WCA/NH is part of a national organization that promotes the advancement of women in the visual arts through educational programs, networking and exhibition opportunities.
Since 2005, WCA/NH has awarded an annual scholarship of $1,000 to a female NH resident majoring in the visual arts at a NH college or university and showing artistic merit and promise.